Chain Debrief is looking for a Community Manager to help us grow our various communities in Malaysia and Singapore.
The position is full-time.
- Lead, strategize, implement and optimize social media marketing and community engagement on Chain Debrief’s Telegram, Twitter and Discord.
- Create a proactive and reactive content calendar aligned to short term and long term goals and targets.
- Review existing social media and community channels and activities to identify new opportunities, and look to implement best practices.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop omnichannel content.
- Create and uphold a social voice consistently across all channels.
- Ideate, present and drive campaign strategies to increase social engagement.
- Source potential partnerships to drive brand awareness, reach and impressions.
- Monitor, research, and stay ahead of industry developments, creative trends, culturally relevant moments, and emerging conversations to push our social media efforts forward and stay top of mind.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of our efforts across channels.
- Manage data analysis, reporting, and third-party tools associated with our social channels.
- At least 2-3 years experience in leading Social Media & Community.
- Knowledge in crypto a huge plus.
- Proven track record in enhancing social media profiles, building an engaged, invested community.
- Experience in identifying key trends, social listening tools and opportunities.
- Prior experience designing a proactive content calendar, led by social listening tools.
- Experience launching marketing initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an SM/Community series and/or campaign).
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto culture.
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and presentation skills.