You will be joining a team of enthusiasts building solutions in an agile and passionate environment. Teamwork is essential, as well as being a knowledge seeker and self-sufficient when needed.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
- Design, develop and test new features for the platform.
- Lead researches and experiments when dealing with new and challenging requirements.
- Maintain and improve the current codebase by quickly fixing bugs and refactoring problematic code when needed.
- Write unit and integration tests for new features and bug fixes.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges
- Self-sufficient Linux or macOS.
- Strong PHP background, Git, code reviewing, continuous integration, and development/test environments;
- MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis knowledge;
- Experience building and consuming APIs and maintaining microservices-based apps;
- Some experience with other programming languages like Python, Node.js.
- Proficient in written English and at least good working knowledge of spoken English.
- Fluency with SQL and Python
- Experience with Ethereum