Coinhako is a local company started by Singaporeans back in 2014, and is the first cryptocurrency exchange allowing users to purchase cryptocurrencies with SGD.
The crypto exchange announced a partnership with GrabPay that allows users to purchase digital assets instantly on the platform, offering them a more diverse range of payment options.
“We believe that introducing GrabPay payments is a step in the right direction, and is closely aligned with our vision of improving access to crypto,” said Coinhako in a media statement.
Buy crypto instantly
With the addition of GrabPay on the platform, buying crypto becomes even more convenient.
Users can look forward to a seamless, hassle-free crypto trading process when they pay with GrabPay. Payment is processed instantly and only requires users to enter a six-digit OTP sent directly to their mobile number to complete the transaction.
By offering users ultimate convenience, the GrabPay feature allows users to seize opportunities and execute trades in the nick of time, without having to wait for deposits to reach their account.
Here’s how you can buy crypto on Coinhako with GrabPay:
- Launch the Coinhako app
- Tap or click on the token you wish to purchase
- Under the “Buy” tab, enter the amount you wish to spend and select “GrabPay” as your payment method.
- You will be prompted to open the Grab app
- Tap the green “Pay” button to complete the payment.
However, it has to be noted that there is a 2.5% flat fee for GrabPay purchases. This fee covers both payment processing fees and trading fees. After 12 September, GrabRewards points will not be awarded for purchases made on Coinhako using GrabPay.
Get rewarded with up to 9000 GrabReward points
Before receiving GrabRewards for purchasing on Coinhako using GrabPay is suspended after September 12, users can get the chance to get up to 9,000 GrabRewards Points as part of a 9.9 campaign.
1. Trade a minimum value of S$900 with GrabPay to receive 1000 GrabReward points on the Grab App.
2. Earn an 1000 additional GrabReward points for every S$900 traded thereafter.
3. Each user will be able to receive up to 9000 GrabReward points during the duration of this campaign.
Featured Image Credit: Coinhako