Spanning across three months, from 6 May 2022, the event will bring the world of NFTs and the metaverse closer to all enthusiasts and those curious about the development of Web 3.0.
Multidisciplinary exhibits will be presented throughout the event space, with a focus on educating, enabling exploration and offering fulfilling experiences to each individual partaking in
MetaJam Asia 2022.
Presented jointly with Klaytn, Kakao’s global public blockchain project, along with Mintable, the event’s strategic technology partner, audiences will experience the best of what the blockchain has to offer in this new age of technology.
The event is also supported by Salad Ventures, XT.com, Gorilla Mobile, and a dozen other industry stakeholders.
“The key objective of MetaJam is to build accessibility and explore the various possibilities of Web 3 adoption in a physical space. The potential of the Web 3 space is exciting, and we hopeKent Teo, CEO and Founder of INVADE
to inspire the greater Web 2 communities”
Attendees will be expected to enjoy immersive showcase with over 10,000 NFTs, a three-day summit in July 2022 and a two-day GameFi Asia which will showcase a full day of blockchain gaming panel sessions and a hackathon.
Over 20 NFT partners have been confirmed which include Karafuru x Hypebeast x Atmos, Blvck Paris, Enlightened Rats by Chain Debrief, The Other Side, Gorilla ĠLVT, Heartbreak Bear, Broskees, Tay Kexin and many more.
There will be several visual and video artists, musicians and workshops which enables the new generation of art and crypto enthusiasts to understand the nuances behind the evolution.
MetaJam Asia 2022 will also curate a Singapore NFT week, slated to happen in June 2022. Participants will get to explore NFTs launched by Singapore-based companies and artists while engaging in conversations about the emergence and boom of this new sector.
The three month long exhibition will focus on the opportunities Web3.0 brings to every individuals and organisations. With the rapid adoption of blockchain technology, Singapore NFT week will aim to normalize dialogues and the pursuit of Web3.0 in 2022.
The spotlight will be held at the newly renovated Tekka Place Annex Building Experience Centre in a 6,000 sqft event space with experiential zones:
- FUNDAMETAs: An experiential space dedicated to dissecting and breaking down the fundamentals of the Metaverse from the making of an NFT to the various layers that make up the metaverse.
- META of Facts: Get to know about the scene’s trendsetters, their record-breaking achievements, and plenty of other fun facts about the Metaverse through various artists’ renditions.
- Token Jam: Find out what it feels like to create your own NFT through Token Jam’s three-step interactive activity that mimics a holder’s journey into the Metaverse.
- Jam Sessions: Explore the lengths and the breadths of NFT and discover the various ways in which many industries have married its elements into their craft, from music to animation, to digital art.
- Metasphere: An AR experience like no other. Enter into the Metaverse, watch yourself become a part of it as you interact with your favourite NFTs through in-person activities and many more.
- The RAD Jam: Gain some insight from the NFT community members through MetaJam exclusive workshops held at The RAD Jam.
- Meta of Time: Pitstop: Take home a piece of MetaJam with you through a variety of branded memorabilia and apparel at our merchandise store, Meta of Time
The MetaPass NFT
Exclusively for the festival, MetaJam Asia 2022 is launching its own NFT — the MetaPass. These MetaPass NFT will be available for minting on 28 April 2022 and will give holders exclusive entitlements throughout the festival, and beyond that.
As community engagement plays a pivotal role in the NFT space, MetaJam Asia 2022 has partnered with trusted NFT communities from around the world, to present MetaPass holders with benefits from these communities
MetaPass holders are entitled to the following perks during the duration of the event:
- Priority access — Get unlimited priority access to the 1st Edition of MetaJam Asia in Singapore.
- Summit access at MetaJam Asia 2022 — Access to Summit sessions happening at MetaJam Asia, where high-level panel discussions take place between industry leaders on specific blockchain, cryptocurrency and metaverse topics.
- Meet and Greet — Meet the team behind your favourite NFT communities and brands at MetaJam Asia!
- Exclusive Secret Shop discount — Enjoy 5% discount on exclusive merchandise such as Karafuru, Blvck Paris, WonderPals, Beat Bots, Heartbreak Bear, The Other Side, Fortune Friends Club, and many more!
- Exclusive whitelist access and giveaways — Access to whitelists, giveaways and airdrops from our NFT community partners around the world.
- Access to MetaPass Insiders — Stay connected with the MetaPass Insiders’ community which will share (secrets), discuss and vote on the next drops, alpha calls and giveaways.
- Upcoming tours of MetaJam Asia 2022 — MetaJam isn’t stopping in Singapore.
- MetaPass 1st Edition: Singapore holders will receive free entry and benefits in our upcoming cities as we tour around Asia.
- MetaJam Asia Gachapon — Redeem Meta Points for over 500 exclusive whitelists, NFT giveaways and airdrops from our NFT community partners around the world.
Getting your tickets
Tickets to MetaJam Asia 2022 are priced at S$18 for a day pass and S$45 for a season pass, which you can purchase here. Participants may visit the exhibition on Fridays to Sundays, from 12pm to 10pm.
Find out more on MetaJam Asia in their website.
Featured Image Credit: MetaJam Asia